|Minimum Order Quantity||1 Unit|
|Machine Weight||10 Kg|
|Number of Transplanting Rows||8|
|Packaging Type||Carton Box|
|Place Of Origin||Coimbatore,India|
|Row Spacing||20 cm|
8 Row Plastic Drum Seeder is for sowing germinated paddy seed directly in wetland field. There is no need for transplantation. It is a manually pulled implement. It covers 8 rows of 20cm row-to-row spacing at a time. It is made up of plastic materials. With an aim to fulfill the wide needs of the agricultural sector, we are affianced in offering supreme quality 8 Row Plastic Drum Seeder that is a gardening equipment used to plant rice seeds. It is designed & manufactured using the finest quality components and sound techniques under the supervision of skilled professionals. To ensure its flawlessness at clients' end, the offered 8 Row Plastic Drum Seeder is tested on various parameters by our quality controllers prior to dispatching the delivery from our end.
· Labour cost is redused drastically
· Uniformity in seed sowing and Plant population
· Continuous drilling of seeds is eliminated.
· Reduction in seed rate and thinning cost.
· Crop matures 7-10 days earlier than the transplanted paddy
· Light in weight and easy to handle
· An area of 1 hectare per day can be shown.
· Pay Mode Terms: T/T (Bank Transfer)
· F. O. B. Price Order: 84 USD
· Minimum Order Quantity: 1 Pieces
· Port of Dispatch: Chennai
· Production Capacity: 75000 Nos. per annum
· Delivery Time: One month
· Packaging Details:Carton Box size is 25 x 25 x 15 inches
|Minimum Order Quantity||1000 Meter|
|Shape Of Dripline||Flat Thin Wall|
|Ideal For||vegetable crops|
|Roll Length||1000 meter|