Types of IrrigationLeading Manufacturer of drip lateral tape from Coimbatore.
Product Price :Get Latest Price
DRIP TAPE 250 MICRON / 16 mm Size
KSNM DRIP TAPE is very simple and affordable by small farmers. KSNM removes the entry barrier for small farmers to adopt drip irrigation technology.Water flows like a jet instead of drop by drop as seen in the photo.There is no dripper in the tube. Instead, simple holes are made to drip tube.Hence clogging problem will never occur. There will be No blockage of holes.Suitable only for above ground installation.Specifications of Drip Tape
- Water flows like a jet instead of drop by drop as seen in the photo
- Drip lateral tape is a seamless tube
- Manufactured from special grade virgin poly ethylene mixture
- Flexible tape makes it convenient for coiling and recoiling
- Recommended for closely spaced crops
- Suitable for above ground laying.
- Normally the drip tape is flat and becomes round shape when water flows through the tube.
- Wall thickness - 250 micron ie 10 mil
- Drip holes are formed in the tape with spacing of 45 cm, 60 cm etc
- Operating pressure is maximum of 1 kg/cm2
- Outer Diameter - 14.6 mm. All 16 mm lateral fittings can be used.
- Custom order of any thickness, any size and any hole spacing is possible.
- Wall Thickness - 250 Micron
- Size- 16 mm
- Water Discharge-9 lph
- Operating Pressure -1 Kg/cm2
- Laying length-20 meters
- Packing Quantity- 1000 Meters
- Roll Size - 300 x 250 mm
- Gross Weight - 11 Kg (Approx.)
- Without any drip holes - Product Code 1001
- Drip Hole Spacing-45 cm - Product Code1002
- Drip Hole Spacing - 60 cm - Product Code1003
- Drip Hole Spacing - 75 cm - Product Code1004
- Drip Hole Spacing - 90 cm - Product Code1005
Drip Hole Spacing - 30 cm - Product Code 1193